We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and single rider carts (members of the same household may share a cart) for 9 holes only. Replay rounds are only available on weekends for purchase from the Golf Shop on a space available basis only. Golf carts, pull carts and rental clubs are sanitized before and after use.
Can I walk up and play?
All tee times must be booked and paid for ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you will not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
· All tee times must be booked and paid for ahead of time. The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
· We cannot show Senior or Membership rates in the online booking engine so they may call the golf shop at 703.365.2443, book a tee time and pay via credit card.
How do I get a refund if I need?
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust the prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
· The clubhouse is limited to 10 guests inside at a time – 1 person allowed in the restroom at a time.
· Friday - Sunday there will be an outdoor grill near the first tee for the sale of burgers, hot dogs, etc. Purchases may be made directly from the grill.
· Tee times have been spaced to 16 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; scorecards, bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
· Face masks are required when inside the clubhouse, and you must follow all posted signage and staff directions.
What should I know when I go play?
If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course please call the golf shop at 703.365.2443 to check in. Please walk through the clubhouse to the starter, and if you need range balls, food, drinks or merchandise you may stop at the counter to purchase.
Friday - Sunday there will be an outdoor grill near the first tee for the sale of burgers, hot dogs, etc. Purchases may be made directly from the grill.
The clubhouse is limited to 10 guests inside at a time – this includes use of the restrooms. Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick, or have or had symptoms in the past 2 weeks. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Are the driving range, practice area and putting green open?
The driving range remains open with all stalls set at least 8 feet apart. Leave the basket at the station you hit from and the staff will collect all baskets for sanitation after each use. To reduce transactions, multiple buckets can be purchased at a discount with a range key fob sold at the counter or in our online store.
Sections of the range with 6 to 10 stalls and at least one buffer stall from other patrons may be reserved in advance during select times by calling 703.365.2443 x1872
The short game area behind the range and both putting greens are open. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone else practicing or putting.
Are the restrooms open?
The clubhouse restroom is limited to the use of 1 person at a time. There are no restrooms on the course.
What about the Mini Golf course?
· The course is open to prepaid groups booked ahead of time. We are open Sunday - Saturday from 10:00am - 6:00pm.
· We are limiting groups to 6 players of the same household at a time, with 20 minutes in between each group. All equipment is to be picked up from the gazebo and returned there for sanitation.
· Reservations can be made by calling 703.365.2443 x3 Please pay for your group at the time of reservation over the phone with a credit card.
What about leagues, outings and events?
All league play is by tee time only. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. All our in-house tournaments and golf outings have been postponed. We are hoping to resume socially distant tournament play soon.
‣ Saturday: 7AM – 8PM
‣ Sunday: 7AM – 7PM
Driving range will be closed Sunday at 6pm until Monday at 10am for maintenance.